Me: seriously though its time to pull my shit together
Me 7 months later: seriously though its time to pull my shit together
things that are sex shaming -
- "she’s a sl-t for having all that sex"
- "girls shouldn’t wear tank tops to school because it is distracting"
- "that skin tight dress means she’s asking for it"things that are not sex shaming -
- "I would prefer to not see a stranger’s butt"
- "I do not want to hear explicit details about your sex life"there’s a difference between sex shaming and wanting sexual security
It’s kinda sad we have explain these things, but here we are
makes me so sad to see people thinking africa is
- a country
- a single culture
- completely poverty stricken
- basically any one thing to be honestly africa is a continent and incredibly diverse culturally, nationally, linguistically, racially, and historically like what the hell?